What is Digital Marketing?
The marketing of products or services using digital channels to reach consumers. The key objective is to promote brands through various forms of digital media. Digital marketing extends beyond internet marketing to include channels that do not require the use of the internet.
Digital marketing methods such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, display advertising.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization It is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through “organic,” “editorial” search results on search engines. And more frequently a website appears in the search results list
The more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors can then be converted into customers.
Content Marketing is the process of the creation and promotion of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation, or customers.
It is often used by businesses in order to:
- 1. Attract attention and generate leads
- 2. Expand their customer base
- 3. Generate or Increase online sales
- 4. Increase brand awareness or credibility
- 5. Engage an online community of users
Content marketing means attracting and transforming prospects into customers by creating and sharing valuable free content. The purpose of content marketing is to help companies create sustainable brand loyalty and provide valuable information to consumers, as well as create a willingness to purchase products from the company in the future. This relatively new form of marketing does not involve direct sales. Instead, it builds trust and rapport with the audience.
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
A method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher every time your ad is clicked. One of the most common types of PPC is Google AdWords
Benefits Of Pay Per Click Advertising
- Cost effective – because you only pay when a user actually reaches your website, it can be good value for money. You can choose to spend as much or as little as you like.
- Targeted – you can choose your audience according to demographics like location, language, and device
- Measurable – PPC campaigns can be set up to carefully measure effectiveness. You can determine exactly how much your return on investment is.
- Customizable – as you run your campaigns, you can make many small adjustments to improve based on what works best.
- Training resources – there are many (often free) online courses and training materials to help you develop your skills.
- Fast– you will see the impact of your PPC efforts almost immediately. Organic search engine optimization (SEO) tactics can take months to make a difference.
Social Media Marketing
Companies use email marketing as a way of communicating with their audiences. Email is often used to promote content, discounts, and events, as well as to direct people towards the business’ website.